Saturday 12 May 2012

Beautiful Fashion Arrivals

So, I had a little browse of the ASOS and Topshop sites the other day (before realising miserably that I have less cash to dispose of than I'd originally thought - *sigh*). Anyway, here is my wishlist from this week's arrivals - what do you think?

Charlotte

Topshop, £25
LOVE photo print T-shirts and this one is so bright and colourful!

Oasis @ ASOS, £60
Pastels are still big and this is one of those adorable dresses you can wear to anything and everything.

Project Social T @ Topshop, £22
I have a thing for cross t-shirts at the moment and have been struggling to find the perfect one. This could be it.

Topshop, £22
As I tend to prefer statement tops to bottoms, I would have no idea what to wear these with - it's just I love them!

Topshop, £30
Pastel-coloured, smart, sophisticated, high-waisted - adorable.


2 comments:

  1. I am having a love affair with that Oasis dress, Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks Gemma! I thought it was lovely too! x :-)

    ReplyDelete