Tuesday 13 November 2012

Best-Ever Blondies


I think blondies are often forgotten about - the brownie is better known. But this batch proved that the blondie is so underrated.

To make these I used my standard favourite brownie recipe (for 'sticky brownies', from the M&S book 'Blissful Brownies'), omitting the cocoa powder and substituting the dark chocolate for white. I also had some leftover white chocolate in the bar, so I chopped it and chucked it in in chunks.

I am so glad these were a success, as I have been wanting to substitute a good brownie recipe for a blondie one for ages, just to see if it would work. And boy, were these fudgy. Golden, melting, gooey... oh. I invited friends round and they disappeared in no time.

Never underestimate the blondie.

Charlotte




No comments:

Post a Comment