Sunday 15 April 2012

Jade's Birthday Gift


Last week was the first time I had seen Jade in a few months, so I could finally give her her very belated birthday present - and share it with you here!

Jade loves vintage-inspired, shabby chic pieces for her room (which you can check out here: http://fashionwaffle.blogspot.co.uk/2011/07/little-birdies.html).  So I chose a cute teacup-shaped frame and a decorative hanging bird, of which she already has a few, both from Next.

More recently, I found the hanging stuffed heart decoration from a vintage market in Winchester. I thought it would compliment the red, white and blue in Jade's room perfectly, and being slightly larger than the birds, could make a statement on its own.

I wrapped the three together with a white ribbon, and attached a red bow to offset all the white, before wrapping in cute cat-printed paper from one of my favourite stores, Paperchase.

Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment