Thursday 16 August 2012

All is quiet on the baking front...

... but here are some cookies.


I know lately things have been a little quiet on the blog. Last week I was back at my university house living alone for a while, and with no-one to bake for (and me being on a health-kick) I really had no reason to bake. Crazy, I know.

But here I present to you some of my best-ever cookies, a recipe taken from the original Hummingbird Bakery Cookbook. I made these a few months ago for all my friends at uni, and they went down a storm. They are especially delicious when made with an assortment of chocolate morsels you have lying around - I think I threw in chocolate buttons, chocolate chips AND chocolate chunks. Makes for a much more satisfying and surprising batch.

On a side note, Jade and I are planning a blog overhaul very soon - watch this space!

Charlotte




No comments:

Post a Comment