Tuesday 28 August 2012

The LBB - Little Black Blazer

Blazer & sunglasses, H&M; bag, New Look; necklace, Topshop; dress & shoes, ASOS.

It was a couple of weeks ago that I realised I needed something a little more on-trend than a plain cotton cardigan to wear with my summer dresses. It dawned on me that my wardrobe was missing what has become a style staple - the little black blazer.

I managed to find this one for the bargain price of just £14.99 at H&M. It's super-flattering, great to take from day to night, and, when worn with my huge sunglasses, makes me feel very 'Whitney Port on a stroll in LA'. 

This is me at the Chilli Fiesta in West Dean Gardens, West Sussex, last weekend. It's one of my favourite events of the year, with hundreds of stalls offering tastings and selling local foods both savoury and sweet, plus demonstrations, live music and more. Food, shopping and sunshine - what more could you want from a day out?

Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment