Wednesday 7 December 2011

'It' Dresses - on the high street

£7.99, H&M

This week I tried to get a ton of Christmas shopping done in one go - and thankfully, had a pretty successful trip. But that doesn't mean I was blind to all of the beautiful dresses on the high street!

Here are some of my favourites. Velvet certainly seems to be a recurring theme, but there's something controversial about it; it's very 90s. You either love it or you hate it. Personally, I have a real weakness for it - especially when it costs just £7.99 (above)!

I love that deep festive pine colour at Christmas, so the dress from Zara (below) really caught my eye. And delicate lace dresses look beautiful whatever the time of year, so I had to include the bargain from H&M (bottom).

What kind of party dress will you be wearing this season?

Charlotte

£24.99, H&M

£29.99, Zara

£30, Topshop
£14.99, H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment