Monday 2 July 2012

The Perfect Peplum

Oasis, £35

Hello again readers! I'm back after a very exciting three weeks in Ghana, during which I worked in a school and a creche, lived in a house of 24 people and traveled loads. I even designed a dress and had it made for me, so that will be sure to appear on the blog sometime soon!

Ok, so it has come to my attention - and I'm sure your own - that peplums are HUGE at the moment.  And who can blame us for loving them? The high neck is sophisticated whilst the shape flatters in all the right places. It's feminine yet smart. It's fast becoming a wardrobe staple - and I am missing one.

I have scaled the internet far and wide and come back vaguely unsatisfied, as I like a top with a lot of personality, and to be frank, there doesn't seem to be a huge range of peplum tops on the market. However, here are my top four - what do you think?

Charlotte

ASOS, now £11

Topshop, £30

Paprika @ ASOS, now £17

No comments:

Post a Comment