Sunday 1 January 2012

Christmassy Candles


Happy new year! I am pleased to say I finally have some time on my hands - for baking, making and most importantly posting! Sorry for all the non-posts recently, I didn't realize quite how hectic teacher training is! Thanks to this I struggled with Christmas presents this year, however hobbycrafts idea web page easily sorted some of them out. I made these Christmassy candles using inexpensive church candles and some cinnamon sticks. They were very easy to make, you just elastic band the sticks around the candle and put it all in the microwave for about 30 secs. Then you take the bands off and decorate - creating a very simple, home-made but elegant Christmas present. Did you make any home-made gifts this year?

Jade
kisses.x  






No comments:

Post a Comment