Sunday 22 January 2012

Highland Fling


One big trend for A/W11 was that folksy highland moors look; checks, tartan, fur, wool, pom poms, tassels, the lot. Wearing tartan always reminds me of when I was younger, as I had a little red cardigan and tartan skirt I used to wear which were adorable. To this day, I am drawn to the print - plus the deep red reminds me of Christmas, my favourite time of year.

This January I teamed it with a foxtail-look collar (possibly the cosiest scarf EVER), a beautiful pendant (a birthday present from my dear friend Eliot, featured in our menswear post last year), new chunky fur-lined boots and my only designer piece - my Unique mittens.

Charlotte


Dress and collar, ASOS; pendant, Topshop; mittens, Unique @ Topshop; boots, Blink @ Zigzag; tights, unknown. 

2 comments:

  1. Haha thanks Gina! It is soooo cosy ^^ ASOS may still have it if you have a look. :-)

    ReplyDelete