Tuesday 24 January 2012

My new obsession .


Jeans aren’t often my first choice when it comes to bottoms. Recently however I have discovered the beauty of a perfect fitting pair of jeans. They not only flatter, but are warm and go with almost anything. I have had fun re-discovering what works well with jeans – and my favourite combination is a simple (and new!) leopard print cardigan. I love to wear it done up with jeans and boots. No fuss, no complication just easy style. I’ve also recently bought a new lacy crop top from topshop. I love the intricate details of lace, and although I like it with these jeans I think a pair of high-waisted jeans would compliment it perfectly. I now know the next investment piece for my closet!

Jade
Kisses .x

Leopard print cardigan; Next.


Lace top and Jeans; Topshop.

Putting together all my new favourite key pieces!



No comments:

Post a Comment