Saturday 6 October 2012

Vintage Apple Crates




Recently it was my four year anniversary with my boyfriend Greg. Greg, being lovely as he is :), bought me these vintage French apple crates. (I got him a very complex drill!) I originally saw these in an interior design magazine, and have kept lots of cut out images of them ever since. As my book/dvd collection was growing my old bookcase was not only running out of room, but falling apart with the weight. So in come these beautiful rustic apple crates. I love the versatility of these crates; they can be used for storage inside or out, used separately or stacked. I decided to stack them artistically against the wall, in replacement for my old bookcase. They are definitely now the stand out feature in my bed room and I really love them! Are there any amazing interior design finds you have discovered recently?

Jade





No comments:

Post a Comment