Thursday 13 October 2011

A/W’11 Accessories Edit


I love A/W  – whether its huge fur coats or chunky scarves or knitted jumpers – this season is for me. Coming up are my top 5 choices so far in this years A/W accessories.

Jade

River Island £45

Snow, big coats, chestnuts, chunky hats, scarves - these are all but some of the things I long to enjoy when winter starts. However one of my favourite winter luxuries is faux fur. Usually I would wear it on a coat, yet this year these shoes are just spot on. I love the practical feel to these boots, yet they still look glamorous. I have no idea why it is, but winter clothes and accessories always call out to me. Winter, in no doubt, is my absolute favourite time of year for fashion.


Patternity tights (paternity.co.uk) £42


These tights will instantly boost any outfit they are paired with and this is why they are one of my must-have buys for this season. They are unusual and very fun!

Topshop £14 (left) and Oasis £12

I’ve never been a ring-wearer particularly however this season I am defiantly going to be channelling the vintage ring trend – piling several high on one hand.


Urban Outfitters £14 (left) and £98 

Back, quite a few seasons ago, on Americas Next Top Model one of the contestants won this beautiful large peace symbol necklace. Now I already have a peace symbol necklace, a beautiful delicate version, however I can’t help but indulge in another this year – in a larger, more bohemian looking style. I also can’t help but be inspired by all the vintage clock necklaces around. My plan is to keep my eye open in antique shops and buy a real vintage clock face, to string on a necklace – this way I’ll have my own unique version.


Warehouse Hat: £16, Scarf: £16

Last, but most certainly not least, is this gorgeous chunky knitted scarf and hat. My favourite time of the year is when I can snuggle in a big woolly hat and scarf, and it’s finally on its way!






No comments:

Post a Comment