Wednesday 24 August 2011

Brownie War!




Whatever the occasion, whenever I decide to bake my first thought is always brownies - they are my go to dessert. After simple fairy cakes they were one of my first bakes as a child, and I’ve been hooked ever since. I have experimented with the recipe and techniques for a long time and my last few batches have definitely been my favourite.

My secret ingredient is instead of using simple bought chocolate chips, is to chop up, into quite large chunks, the leftover dark chocolate and a bar of white chocolate, and add these to the mix at the end. The brownies come out with the yummiest melted (HUGE) chocolate 
chunks inside, creating a scrumptious, indulgent, chocolaty treat for everyone to enjoy.


Kisses,

Jade

Chocolate Chunks

2 comments:

  1. Yum, big chunks are the best. That is a great secret weapon in your brownie 'war'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree, the chunkier the better :)
    Thanks, everyone seems to love brownies, especially Charlotte and I so I think they might be featuring on here quite a bit :)

    Jade x

    ReplyDelete