Friday 5 August 2011

Pre-Season A/W '11 Edit 2

I love winter. Big coats + chunky scarfs are my favourite combination. Its not that I want summer to end, but all the pre-season talk/photographs in magazines has got me lusting after winter clothing already. Here's my top five pieces from the pre-season A/W '11 collections (mainly the ones i can afford!).




Miss Selfridge

Fur has always been a big thing in fashion, and it looks like its back again this year (see Louis Vuitton, Christian Dior and Gucci for but a few examples) . Of course I'd only ever wear faux fur, and this Miss-Selfridge coat is the perfect example. So glamorous, yet warm and practical for a cold winters day. I love the vintage look of fur coats; they look high fashion whether teamed with a gorgeous dress or a simple knitted jumper. Throw this coat on and your ready, and always looking great!

  
Next

I have wanted a chunky, tribal patterned scarf for a long time and it looks like this season I'm going to get my wish. This scarf from Next is just right. The pattern is subtle yet still striking and the monotone colours will go with anything.

 
Miss Selfridge

This jumper links in with my previous piece, another nod to the patterned tribal trend. I love chunky knitted jumpers (well, to be honest, i love anything which is chunky and knitted) and the bright colours and pattern makes this the first chunky jumper - of many - that I'm going to buy this winter.




Next

 This outfit as a whole stood out to me, the orange knitted jumper (another one, I know!) is very versatile, it could more worn on a chilly summers evening, or a cold autumn day. The midi skirt is still very much in style this A/W and this tweed number gives a gorgeous heritage look.



Maxmara Pianoforte

Dresses are my go-to item for any season, and while flicking through a recent issue of Grazia magazine i caught sight of this wonder. Isn't it just beautiful?

Kisses,

Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment