Monday 1 August 2011

Pre-Season Edit 1

Here's my top five wish list items for the coming season... that is, if you don't buy them first!


Enjoy,


Charlotte
Mango

As we’ve seen from Gucci’s collection, pussy bows are still big news and this blouse caught my eye in Mango at Convent Garden recently. Still, it’s a timeless piece that I will no doubt yearn for until I eventually give in and buy it anyway.
Topshop

Novelty knits are big news for A/W 11 and this is my current favourite of Topshop’s selection. Revolutionarily fresh? Perhaps not, but the ice cream pink and simple white collar somehow stood out to me. Definitely buying this one.
Skirt, Boutique by Jaeger at ASOS

This cute red Jaeger number could be a staple for your autumn wardrobe. It’s festive, and the high waist and luxe material make it perfect for both casual and smart occasions. Crimson is going to be big. Team with navy or bottle green.
Warehouse

I spotted this Warehouse piece on a wedding guest recently and it looked absolutely stunning; certainly worth more than its high street price tag. I have a weakness for monotone black-and-white combinations, especially in vertical blocks – something about it just screams ‘high fashion’. Plus this one, with its red obi-style belt, has a nod to the oriental trend of the summer; still, it will no doubt last many a season and is worth keeping in your wardrobe.


Miss Selfridge

I have a penchant for blue and gold; it’s a combination that reminds me of faraway lands, of exoticism and yet regal heritage at the same time. Teamed with a pair of shorts and heels, you couldn’t go wrong on a night out with this one.






No comments:

Post a Comment