Monday 19 September 2011

Peanut Butter Cups


I have a huge weakness for peanut butter and chocolate, and my friend Ray and I have become somewhat ritualistic over our making of them. Whenever we meet up, there always seems to be a jar of peanut butter and a couple of bars of chocolate around, so we make these extremely sweet treats and enjoy one after dinner. (I'm a big sweet tooth, but believe me - one is all you'll need)!

To make these, we melted milk chocolate, poured a small amount into muffin cases, added a dollop of smooth peanut butter and left the chocolate to cool a little. Then we melted white chocolate and poured it over the top, creating massive, two-layer peanut butter cups.

For a cute gift, you could use petit fours cases instead and present them in a pretty box.

Charlotte


No comments:

Post a Comment