Friday 30 September 2011

Cupcake of the Week - Strawberries and Cream



Every now and then something comes along that just makes you smile. For me this week it was these wonderfully simple but complicated looking cupcakes. I’ve had such a busy week that I haven’t really had that much time to bake. The actual cakes took about 10 minutes to create, and I created the topping before leaving for university today (… and maybe I had one for breakfast!). The best part of it all is they really look like they took a lot of time and effort. If you ever need a great looking treat, which doesn’t take much work look no further – these are perfect.

Jade

Cutting the cake tops and adding the jam


Adding the cream and strawberries

The final product - covered in icing sugar




No comments:

Post a Comment