Saturday 10 September 2011

What to wear to Bath...

Orange Jumper: H & M, Shorts: Topshop,

I wasn't sure what to pack for our trip to bath, as you can never guess what our English weather is going to do. This time last year we had a beautiful, sunny September and this is what I was hoping for. However what I got was an entirely different story. I had packed my new crop top hoping to get some wear out of it, but I had to wear it under a bright orange cropped jumper most of the time. Luckily this jumper was right on trend, being knitted and cosy for A/W ’11 and brightly coloured for S/S ’11.

Jade

Crop top: Toshop, Shorts: As before
Top: Miss Selfridge; banana necklace: Topshop; cardigan and shorts: H&M.

First week of September. What does that mean for fashion? I always assumed September was one of the typically hotter months, so when packing for Bath I chose my favourite summer outfits, consisting of brights, fruit prints and high waists. Thankfully, it was easy to layer them with two of my wardrobe staples - a chunky knit cardigan and a vintage brown jacket. With brand new brown pumps to match, I was good to go.

Charlotte


Coat: vintage; top: Zara; skirt: Motel Rocks @ Topshop; bag: H&M; shoes: New Look.



No comments:

Post a Comment