Wednesday 14 September 2011

Unique Hits Topshop

£110

I imagine you remember leopard print having a bit of a moment last year. This year, Topshop Unique have put a different spin on the spot, with adorable dalmatian-like smudges adorning everything from shirts to shoes. Taking the theme further, cute little dog silhouette prints have popped up all over the place.

Most intriguing is their use of a material I have never heard of in fashion - tinsel! Let's hope it is more comfortable to wear than it sounds. Then again, when it looks this luxurious, who would care?!
£250

£75

As these pieces are taken straight from the catwalk, I recently sought out a more affordable item echoing the trend - this off-white, brush stroke-print blouse by Zara.

£25.99
That's a bargain if I ever saw one! Let me know your favourite high-street pieces.

Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment